Funkcjonalny, nowoczesny, wytrzymały. Idealny do rajdów, jak i pomiarów drogowych.
If you are looking for a precise and functional tripmeter, if taking part in rallies by car or truck, if you organize rallies or make road measurements, see the tripmeter iTrip L-100. Lightweight housing, clear, large display and advanced functionality. Do you need something more?
The iTrip L-100 tripmeter is an ideal tripmeter for measurements in car rallies, during the organization of rallies or in road measurements. It provides a clear presentation of all measured values, simple operation and precision of measurements.
The iTrip L-100 tripmeter allows you to connect two speed sensors that are the base for the calculation of the travelled distance. It can also be equipped with a GPS module that assists or completely responsible for calculating the route without the need for sensors.
The iTrip H-100 tripmeter has an LCD display, on which the values of the main measurement parameters have the height of numbers up to 14 mm in bold font. Thanks to this, the displayed values are clear and readable.
The housing of the tripmeter is made out of plastic. Thanks to this, it provides lightness and basic resistance to dust and mechanical damage.
The L-100 tripmeter can be equipped with routing waypoints based on the given course and distance to the destination. To display the route to the destination, it uses the moving arrow displayed on its display and the auxiliary numerical values of the distance to the destination and the course to the destination.
It can display the way to the destination on the connected Garmin device, which then works as an external L-100 display.
Why it is worth paying attention to this tripmeter?
The L-100 is a light tripmeter with a clear display, backlit buttons, providing precise measurements of distance, speed, voltage in the vehicle's electrical system, course and azimuth routing. It has a built-in clock displaying the time in the format hh: mm: ss, which in the version with the GPS module is synchronized with time from satellites.
It works in cars and trucks in all types of rallies, excluding heavy offroads, motorcycles and quads. Ideally suited to measurements when organizing rallies or road measurements.
By choosing this model you will ensure the safety and comfort of measurements. L-100 is a determinant of valuable equipment for car rallies.
Convenient regulation of backlight allows to adjust the screen brightness of the tripmeter according to external conditions.
- one entry works with one road sensor
- one input works with one distance sensor, a backup sensor is connected to the other input in order to make a change in case of an emergency
- two inputs with two sensors work simultaneously. The tripmeter performs simultaneous measurements from two sensors mounted on the right and left side of the vehicle, which increases the precision of the measurement
The decision to work only basing on the GPS module can be made by the participant, and they can choose not to install the speed sensors during the initial assembly. The decision might also be forced, for example by the malfunction of the speed sensors and the necessity to finish the competition using only the GPS.
If not powered, the GPS module remains on standby, powered by a battery built into the tripmeter, and after regaining power updates the data in less than 1 second. The module uses data from many systems of satellites so that the data is as accurate as possible.
While using the measuring with only the GPS system data, there is no need for calibrating the odometer.
All iTrip tripmeters have a special warning system for a total failure of the speed sensor or for emerging problems with the stability of the speed signal.
Each sensor is matched by a two-color LED on the front panel. It signals the work of sensors and their activity. Visible signaling that there is no speed signal while driving the vehicle indicates problems with its operation or errors in matching the sensor type to the tripmeter.
Sensor control is carried out continuously.
Measurements of the short TRIP route path and the long ODO route can be presented in one of three resolutions, selected by the competitor using the tripmeter. The resolution of the distance indication also affects the value of the long-distance ODO correction:
Short TRIP route
Long ODO route
ODO route correction made with pressing the DOWN and UP arrow
+/- 1 m ( every press )
+/- 10 m ( every press )
+/- 100 m ( every press )
Tripmeter can work with two independent resetters, which allow you to control some functions without the need to operate buttons on the tripmeter. In many situations, the external resetter is faster and ensures no errors caused by accidentally pressing the wrong buttons.
The countdown mode allows you to measure the distance in the opposite direction, ie the countdown of the road back. In practice, this function can be used, for example, in a situation of getting lost. When returning to the place of getting lost, turn on the countdown function and turn it off when you return to the correct route. As a result, the distance measured by the tripmeter will not include the distance traveled on the wrong route.
You can enable the function with a switch connected to one of the harness wires marked as: Driving backwards.
When using the waypoint routing function, you can use the Garmin device as an additional display for the tripmeter. The Garmin display along with a map and route to the waypoint will make the route as clear as never before.
The tripmeter can be attached to any type of vehicle. It has a built-in, 4-point fixing with M4 thread, which guarantee that during the trip the tripmeter will be fixed to the vehicle.
There is also the possibility of installing the tripmeter through dedicated brackets or by means of an industrial adhesive velcro.
When starting measurements, a default parameter is sent to the driver's display for each of the measurement modes.
The tripmeter has a useful function of adjusting the long ODO path. If the distance measured does not entirely match the distance provided by the organizer, you can use the arrow keys to make a quick correction. The correction value following each key press is related to the display resolution and is: 1, 10 or 100 m.
When you hold down the button, the correction will be repeated.
You can also make a full correction of the long ODO road by entering its value into the tripmeter.
When you use the waypoint routing function, you can use the Garmin device as an additional display of the tripmeter. The Garmin display along with a displayed map and a route to the waypoint will make the route more transparent than ever before.
Working with the driver's external display.
- wbudowany GPS ( opcja GPS )
- dwa niezależne liczniki drogi z możliwością kasowaniu
- maksymalny zakres drogi - do 999,9 km
- możliwość korekty drogi długiej - szybka korekta o zadaną wartość lub wpisanie dowolnej wartości
- dwa niezależne wejścia czujników pracujące w 3 konfiguracjach
- system kontroli stanu czujników drogi
- w przypadku awarii czujników możliwość przełączenia na naliczanie z GPS podczas pomiarów ( opcja GPS )
- podświetlane przyciski
- kontrastowy i podświetlany wyświetlacz LCD
- elektroniczna ochrona pamięci nastaw i pomiarów
- czytelna sygnalizacja stanu i zasięgu GPS ( opcja GPS )
- wskazanie prędkości
- wskazanie kursu ( opcja GPS )
- wskazanie napięcia w sieci pojazdu
- wskazanie czasu
- synchronizacja czasu z GPS ( opcja GPS )
- ręczna lub automatyczna kalibracja ( opcja GPS )
- pamięć do 10 współczynnik kalibracyjnych
- możliwość zmiany współczynnika podczas pomiarów
- możlwość korekty współczynnika podczas pomiarów
- trasowanie azymutów w urządzeniach garmin ( opcja GPS + Azymut )
- nawigowanie do punktu końcowego za pomocą strzałki na ekranie ( opcja GPS + Azymut )
- wbudowany ultraszybki moduł GPS
- trasowanie azymutów. Funkcja pozwala na trasowanie waypointów na podstawie podanego azymutu oraz odległości do celu
- funkcja tworzenia czytelnych raportów z pomiarów
- Napięcie zasilania : 8 ÷ 30 V
- Pobór prądu : max. 200 mA
- Wysokość : 80 mm
- Szerokość : 160 mm
- Głebokość : 28 mm
- Waga : 260 g